MMDBiz has extensive virtualization experience with multiple vendors and holds certifications with VMware and Citrix
over 50% of servers are virtualized and over 90% of organizations are using cloud services for running applications and infrastructure-as-a-service. (source: Gartner and RightScale ).
MMDBiz can help your business to take advantage of the various virtualization services
what is virtualization?
Virtualization, in computing, refers to the act of creating a virtual (rather than actual) version of something, including but not limited to a virtual computer hardware platform, operating system (OS), storage device, or computer network resources.
definition from Wikipedia
why should your business use virtualization technology (VT)?
- VT cuts down the number of required servers.
- VT minimizes power consumption and cooling requirements and thus minimizes initial and recurring costs.
- VT allows for greatly simplified server administration.
- VT enables simple disaster recovery and full server backup
- VT greatly simplifies creation of staging environments for testing your applications
- existing servers can easily be converted to virtual machines
- snapshots enable easy backup and restore and are used before "risky" operations on the virtual machine
IT services include:
- server virtualization and consolidation
- network infrastructure services
- infrastructure as a service
- setting up private & public cloud services
- helpdesk with remote assistance
- support ticket system
start your project